I had great plans for the read-a-thon today. Snacks set out, my reading stack was chosen, then I got the plague. So I will be fighting a nasty flu and chasing after a toddler today. If I get a little reading done it will be a miracle, but I'm going to try!
Pages Read: 24 pages
Currently Reading: A Gentleman in Moscow
Books Finished: 0
Mini-Challenges Completed: 1 (Opening Survey)
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?Indianapolis, IN
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I think I'll ignore the stack I picked and maybe do some comfort rereads instead. I'm thinking my favorite Sherlock Holmes and Kurt Vonnegut.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Taking sips of gatorade and hoping I don't throw up.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I've got an 80lb dog and a 15 month old keeping me company (distracting me from reading). I also love to travel and I just booked tickets for our next international trip!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? I've participated in 11 other read-a-thons, but this is the first time I've attempted one with the flu. I wouldn't recommend it.
PAST READATHON POSTS:
April and October 2011 / April and October 2012 / April and October 2013 / April 2014 / April and October 2015 /April and October 2016.
Photos by me.